One of my favorite stories we have studied this year in seminary while reading the New Testament is the story of the man, blind from birth, who was healed by the Savior. You can find this story in the 9th Chapter of St. John. Many people witnessed his miraculous healing, and many more asked him how he was healed. He told and retold the story several times, but still they did not believe. After being cast out of the tabernacle because they said he was a sinner, since he was born blind, and had no business teaching them, he meets up again with the Savior. And here is the simple, beautiful testimony of this new convert:
35) Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
36) He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
37) And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
38) And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
I too believe! I have a testimony that Jesus Christ is my Savior. I know Him. I love Him. I devote all of my life to Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment